Our group offers and provides an exceptional opportunity to join Cincinnati’s finest, largest, and most respected podiatry group in town. If you want to join a team of qualified and compassionate professionals and be part of making a difference in the lives of our patients, we welcome the opportunity to have you join our team.
Cincinnati Foot and Ankle Care is an Equal opportunity employer and celebrates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I).
The Benefits of Employment at CFAC
Cincinnati Foot & Ankle Care provides our employees:
- Market-based compensation; annual increases
- Anthem HDHP health insurance. Majority of premium paid by employer
- Health Savings Account with employer provided monthly contributions
- MetLife Dental Plan
- EyeMed Vision Plan
- Life and AD&D benefits
- Short-term disability
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution and annual profit-sharing contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacations and personal time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program through TriHealth EAP Services
We’re Based in Cincinnati, the Greatest Town in the World!
Located along the mighty Ohio River, Cincinnati was one of a handful of early boomtowns in the 19th century thanks to its success with trade and shipping. Today, its metropolitan area – with a population of more than 2 million – is a growing economic and cultural hub.
Cincinnati has a strong job market, relatively low cost of living, an average commute time of 25 minutes – from anywhere within the metropolitan area - all of which makes the city a real draw for the career-minded. Great area schools make it a magnet for families as well.
The city’s health care sector, in particular, is thriving with steady growth. With all of this, it’s no wonder Cincinnati has been named one of the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report.
At Cincinnati Foot & Ankle Care, our growth has paralleled that of the Queen City herself, always with an eye toward serving the podiatry needs of each of the 18 communities we’re located in.